How to Delete SSF2X Hitbox Guide Completely
Learn how to delete your SSF2X Hitbox Guide account, your personal data and also delete the SSF2X Hitbox Guide app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with SSF2X Hitbox Guide completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete SSF2X Hitbox Guide Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SSF2X Hitbox Guide. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SSF2X Hitbox Guide via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SSF2X Hitbox Guide.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SSF2X Hitbox Guide of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting SSF2X Hitbox Guide's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SSF2X Hitbox Guide on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SSF2X Hitbox Guide from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete SSF2X Hitbox Guide app from your Iphone
If you want to delete SSF2X Hitbox Guide from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SSF2X Hitbox Guide icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SSF2X Hitbox Guide.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SSF2X Hitbox Guide app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SSF2X Hitbox Guide" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete SSF2X Hitbox Guide from your Android phone
To delete SSF2X Hitbox Guide from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SSF2X Hitbox Guide.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SSF2X Hitbox Guide app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SSF2X Hitbox Guide app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SSF2X Hitbox Guide Software Details
1. Find all the movements of the 17 heroes of "Super Street Fighter 2X", detailed image by image with their respective hitboxes, to master your favorite characters.
2. This app is dedicated to all players into the world of this magical game which is "Super Street Fighter 2X", whenever you are a beginner or a veteran.
3. All trademark and copyright concerning the STREET FIGHTER series are the property of their respective owner.
4. Their usage is done in the belief that they falls under the "fair use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions.
5. This work is made available under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike 4.0 International licence.