How To Cancel Libraries for developers Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Libraries for developers and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Libraries for developers subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Libraries for developers subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Libraries website
- Alternatives to Libraries for developers
Cancel Libraries for developers Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Libraries for developers subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Libraries for developers".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Libraries for developers subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Libraries for developers subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Libraries for developers Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Libraries for developers" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Libraries will now be canceled.
Cancel Libraries for developers Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Libraries for developers via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Libraries for developers. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Libraries
Cancel Libraries for developers Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Libraries for developers via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Libraries for developers's Website
Another way of canceling Libraries for developers subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Libraries for developers app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://desarrollodroide.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Libraries for developers App
This application provides a collection of third party libraries, as a developer this application is essential for you. You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application. Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket. From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others. We hope that developers might find it useful.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app