How to Delete APK Linux Completely
Learn how to delete your APK Linux account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete APK Linux Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by APK Linux:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your APK Linux account, contact APK Linux via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify APK Linux of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete APK Linux on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete APK Linux".
3. Delete APK Linux on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "APK Linux" and Click "Uninstall".
APK Linux Product Details
This is an embedded Linux distribution for ARM-based Android 4.03+ devices. It is meant to be used as a bare-bones Linux distribution with all the potential functionality of a full desktop. The objective is to make it easily distributed without the need to root your device. This app is meant for the power user, and is still experimental. In order to use it, you must have ConnectBot (or any other Telent client) installed on your device. Once downloaded and installed, simply press the APK Linux icon and the program will copy the distribution files onto your device and connect via Telnet. Altneratively, you may connect from your desktop using "adb" TCP forwarding on port 9000 and then telneting to localhost. To kill the application completely, open the terminal and type the command "pkill cmer". To learn more and find tutorials on how to build your own Linux distribution for Android, please visit http://www.cmer.ca/apklinux and follow the instructions. Please email any feedback and bug reports to: qusay.mahmou[email protected]. This is being released under the GPL License v2.