How to Cancel FABRIQ
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FABRIQ subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FABRIQ subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FABRIQ Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FABRIQ subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FABRIQ".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FABRIQ subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FABRIQ subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FABRIQ Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FABRIQ" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FABRIQ will now be canceled.
Cancel FABRIQ Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FABRIQ via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FABRIQ. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FABRIQ
Cancel FABRIQ via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FABRIQ via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FABRIQ's Website
Another way of canceling FABRIQ subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FABRIQ app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.thefabrq.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FABRIQ App
FABRIQ is an Alexa-enabled portable speaker designed for any environment. It packs incredible sound and streams music from your favorite sources over Wi-fi or Bluetooth. Connect multiple FABRIQ speakers to play music synchronously throughout your home or choose different sounds for different rooms. The FABRIQ App will help you: - Connect your FABRIQ speaker to your Wi-fi network in seconds - Login to your Amazon account to enable Alexa Voice Service - Connect and control multiple FABRIQ speakers simultaneously - Stay up-to-date with Firmware upgrades for your FABRIQ About Alexa Amazon's Alexa Voice Service puts you in full control of your surroundings. Order a Pizza, set a timer, turn up a song. Just tap the mic button and ask away. Alexa can play music, read the news, and provide you with weather updates and sports scores and because it's connected to the cloud, Alexa is always getting smarter. As you use your FABRIQ, Alexa will adapt and better recognize to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Don’t have a FABRIQ speaker yet? Find us on Amazon.com or Facebook. http://www.thefabriq.com/
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app