How to Cancel Guide
Published by madirxlax
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel Guide for SAKURA School Simulator Tips subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Guide Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Guide for SAKURA School Simulator Tips".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Guide Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Guide for SAKURA School Simulator Tips" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Guide will now be canceled.
Cancel Guide Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Guide for SAKURA School Simulator Tips" or "madirxlax" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Guide
Cancel Guide via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask Guide customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on Guide's Website
- Visit their website - https://n2e7b0c2f.app-ads-txt.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Guide for SAKURA School Simulator Tips App
Have fun every day in sakura school, complete every school girl mission to the high level. This is not game Sakura but it is Guide for Sakura. Application content : How to playing Sakura School Simulator With Trick and Tips 2021. DISCLAIMER: This is not an official app, not associated or affiliated with developers of any app or any of their partners.
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app