How To Cancel Om Chants : Activate Chakras Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Om Chants : Activate Chakras and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Om Chants : Activate Chakras subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Om Chants : Activate Chakras subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Om Chants Activate Chakras website
- Alternatives to Om Chants : Activate Chakras
Cancel Om Chants : Activate Chakras Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Om Chants : Activate Chakras subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Om Chants : Activate Chakras".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Om Chants : Activate Chakras subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Om Chants : Activate Chakras subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Om Chants : Activate Chakras Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Om Chants : Activate Chakras" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Om Chants Activate Chakras will now be canceled.
Cancel Om Chants : Activate Chakras Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Om Chants : Activate Chakras via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Om Chants : Activate Chakras. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Om Chants Activate Chakras
Cancel Om Chants : Activate Chakras Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Om Chants : Activate Chakras via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Om Chants : Activate Chakras's Website
Another way of canceling Om Chants : Activate Chakras subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Om Chants : Activate Chakras app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Om Chants : Activate Chakras App
Activate your body and mind , stimulate your productivity and energy flow by Buddhist chakra meditation with binaural beats of Alpha and Beta frequencies and Om mantra for each chakra. Om came to be used as a standard utterance at the beginning of mantras, chants or citations taken from the Vedas. For example, the Gayatri mantra, which consists of a verse from the Rigveda Samhita , is prefixed not just by Om but by Om followed by the formula bhūr bhuvaḥ svaḥ.Such recitations continue to be in use in Hinduism, with many major incantations and ceremonial functions beginning and ending with Om...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app