How To Delete Amplified Bible offline Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Amplified Bible offline account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Amplified Bible offline app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Amplified Bible offline completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Amplified Bible offline
Delete Amplified Bible offline Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Amplified Bible offline. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Amplified Bible offline via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Amplified Bible offline.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Amplified Bible offline of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Amplified Bible offline's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Amplified Bible offline on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Amplified Bible offline from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Amplified Bible offline app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Amplified Bible offline from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Amplified Bible offline icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Amplified Bible offline.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Amplified Bible offline app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Amplified Bible offline" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Amplified Bible offline from your Android phone
To delete Amplified Bible offline from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Amplified Bible offline.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Amplified Bible offline app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Amplified Bible offline app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Amplified Bible offline Software Details
1. The Historical books include Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
2. The Minor Prophets include Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
3. The Bible easy to read and understand that includes amplifications to assist the reader in understanding what Scriptures say.
4. You can read or listen to the Bible offline after downloading it on your phone or tablet.
5. Paul's Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews.
6. As you are reading a Bible verse, tap the verse you want to bookmark and create your own list of favorites.
7. The Amplified Bible offline app comes with an audio, and offline mode.
8. This app allows you to both read and listen to the Amplified Version of the Bible.
9. This Bible app is available to anyone for free download and offline use.
10. Tap the audio icon to select the chapter or verse you want to hear.
11. The Poetic and Wisdom writings include Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
12. The Major Prophets include Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel.