How To Cancel KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on KATSU website
- Alternatives to KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant
Cancel KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to KATSU will now be canceled.
Cancel KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from KATSU
Cancel KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant's Website
Another way of canceling KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About KATSU by Orion Android Assidtant App
KATSU its an app that allows the user to load modules and get data from different short of APIs and websites and use it to store it, keep track of it and much more! Download KATSU by Orion Android app Assidtant
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hi I can’t download KATSU for the App Store please make it available in my country and regions which is in South Africa
— by Chwayita Manzi on Jun 16 2021
My KATSU isn’t working everytime I try to watch anime it tells me to download molecules which I try to but it never loads them so there’s only a black screen with nothing showing up.
— by Chelsea on Apr 06 2021
— by Alicia on Mar 26 2021
i’m just trying to watch anime and it doesn’t load. there’s a loading sign and then when it’s done it just disappears and everything is blank. i’m just trying to finish hunter x hunter and it was working fine a few days ago. this honestly sucks.
— by Leila on Mar 21 2021
When I enter KATSU when it goes to load my modules it takes a minute and it doesn’t load anything it won’t load my favourites either.
— by Logan on Feb 02 2021
I have been using the app for about 2 weeks and have been loving it so far, but today all my downloaded videos such as the ones I have and haven’t viewed, doesn’t seem to be loading. I checked and I still have plenty of storage, and all these downloaded episodes shows that the download is complete (100/100) So I tried restarting both the app and the gadget I’m using, while also waiting a few hours before opening the app again, only to find that the app is still not working. What I havent tried yet was deleting the app and reinstalling in fear that all the episodes I have downloaded will be deleted. Hopefully there is a way to fix this without my downloaded episodes getting deleted.
— by Alyza on Dec 28 2020
I have used katsu for a year and I didn’t have any problem but today it stoped working where the anime’s have stopped loading and idk what to do plz help me and thank u
— by Ixsa on Dec 22 2020
I can't load anime anymore. I have tried using various modules but nothing has worked. Please do something.
— by Madara on Oct 15 2020
i’m watching ef a tale of memories in gogoanime and when i try to watch episode 8 and 9 when i click the episode it shows (safari) when i click that it doesn’t load up the episode and i cant find it anywhere else please help
— by tobi on Oct 12 2020
I love Katsu so much! But, to better improve the app, I hope we can connect the app with different devices to save data from the main device. Recently, I have saved a lot of anime in the favorites, watching and finished section of the app, but because I had to reset my phone, the lists were gone. It was unfortunate because I had saved over a hundred anime that I plan to watch and are still watching. I hope you can resolve this! Thank you!
— by jnzl on Oct 11 2020
Search for another app