How To Delete Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra
Delete Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra from your Android phone
To delete Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tibetan Singing Bowls Chakra Software Details
1. Sahasrara – crown chakra music & violete color therapy.
2. Ajna – third eye chakra music & purple color therapy.
3. Manipura – solar plexus chakra music & yellow color therapy.
4. Vishuddha – throat chakra music & blue color therapy.
5. Anahata – heart chakra music & green color therapy.
6. Swadhisthana – sacral chakra music & orange color therapy.
7. Muladhara – root chakra music & red color therapy.
8. The application includes 6 chakras melodies with color therapy visualization that helps you meditate , you receive double chakras stimulation , by hearing and by viewing , this is called chromotherapy.
9. Rather than hanging inverted or attached to a handle, singing bowls sit with the bottom surface resting, and the rim vibrates to produce sound characterized by a fundamental frequency (first harmonic) and usually two audible harmonic overtones (second and third harmonic).
10. Shiva Samhita explains that the three most important nadis are the Ida, the Pingala and the Sushumna, each facilitating the flow of praṇā vāyu throughout the body.
11. Pingala nadi relates to the left side of the brain and the right side of the body, terminating at the right nostril.
12. Ida nadi relates to the right side of the brain, and the left side of the body, terminating at the left nostril.
13. Singing bowls were historically made throughout Asia, especially Nepal, China and Japan.
14. Singing bowls are used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation, and personal well-being.
15. Singing bowls (also known as Tibetan Singing Bowls, rin gongs or suzu gongs) are a type of bell, specifically classified as a standing bell.
16. The Shiva Samhita states that there is a total of 350,000 nadis in the human body, while other texts says there are 72,000 nadis, each branching off into another 72,000.
17. Sushumna nadi connects the base chakra at the base of the spine to the crown chakra at the top of the head.