Contact APK Linux
Why should I report an Issue with APK Linux?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Centre for Mobile Education and Research to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
APK Linux Features and Description
This is an embedded Linux distribution for ARM-based Android 4.03+ devices. It is meant to be used as a bare-bones Linux distribution with all the potential functionality of a full desktop. The objective is to make it easily distributed without the need to root your device. This app is meant for the power user, and is still experimental. In order to use it, you must have ConnectBot (or any other Telent client) installed on your device. Once downloaded and installed, simply press the APK Linux icon and the program will copy the distribution files onto your device and connect via Telnet. Altneratively, you may connect from your desktop using "adb" TCP forwarding on port 9000 and then telneting to localhost. To kill the application completely, open the terminal and type the command "pkill cmer". To learn more and find tutorials on how to build your own Linux distribution for Android, please visit http://www.cmer.ca/apklinux and follow the instructions. Please email any feedback and bug reports to: qusay.mahmou[email protected]. This is being released under the GPL License v2.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common APK Linux Issues
How to Fix APK Linux Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with APK Linux, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if APK Linux is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter APK Linux user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that APK Linux is down, you'll need to wait until APK Linux itself fixes the issue.
- Clear APK Linux app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....