How to Delete My Movies Completely
Learn how to delete your My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library account, your personal data and also delete the My Movies app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete My Movies Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with My Movies.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify My Movies of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting My Movies's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete My Movies app from your Iphone
If you want to delete My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete My Movies from your Android phone
To delete My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library Software Details
1. My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movie and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray), movies (Digital Copies) and TV Series, from various counties and in various languages.
2. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms.
3. Our database of titles is the best available, containing more than 950,000 titles on DVD and Blu-ray, supplemented by a large catalog of movies and TV Series for digital copies.
4. Attention Upgraders! Users of the first version of our application for Android, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application.
5. The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program.