How to Cancel My Movies
Learn how to cancel My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel My Movies Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "My Movies" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Movies Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to My Movies will now be canceled.
Cancel My Movies Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library" or "Binnerup Consult" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from My Movies
Cancel My Movies via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on My Movies's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.mymovies.dk/products/android.aspx and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About My Movies - Movie & TV Collection Library App
Important! The application is not for downloading or watching content. My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movie and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray), movies (Digital Copies) and TV Series, from various counties and in various languages. Attention Upgraders! Users of the first version of our application for Android, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on [email protected] if you are in need of help. Our database of titles is the best available, containing more than 950,000 titles on DVD and Blu-ray, supplemented by a large catalog of movies and TV Series for digital copies. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere. This application is your chance to evaluate the full feature set of My Movies Pro 2. This version is limited to 50 titles and only 10 items in trailer and release listings, but otherwise contains the full featureset of My Movies Pro 2. You can use the application as a standalone product on your Android device, or use it as a companion to our other software packages. The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device. You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection. Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on [email protected]. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have. Feature list: - Scan large DVD and Blu-ray collections fast using our quick multi-scan option. - Search for disc titles, movies or TV Series by title. - Keep track your disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray) or digital copies. - Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services. - Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more. - Many interface customization options, including different views, and both a black and white interface. - View with synopsis, full cast list (10, 20, 30 or all per title) and much more. - View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles. - Links to IMDB. - High quality front and back covers as well as theater posters. - Watch trailers. - Search collection. - Many sort options. - Advanced filtering. - Integration with Facebook and Twitter. - Parental control functions. - Shake to random title. - E-mail collection as TXT or CSV. - Loan titles to contacts and keep track. - Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://oc.mymovies.dk/demonstration). - Badge with title and/or person count. - Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists. - Releases section with upcoming DVD and Blu-ray's. - Use same collection on multiple devices and platforms with automatic online sync. - Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data. - Remote control for Windows Media Center and Dune players. - Report missing titles to our staff. - Report incorrect data to our staff. - Import existing collection from other apps, such as CLZ Movies, DVD Profiler, Sort It! Apps, iCollect and many more. - Much MORE!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app