How to Cancel Omnik Portal
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Omnik Portal subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Omnik Portal subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Omnik Portal Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Omnik Portal subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Omnik Portal".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Omnik Portal subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Omnik Portal subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Omnik Portal Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Omnik Portal" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Omnik Portal will now be canceled.
Cancel Omnik Portal Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Omnik Portal via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Omnik Portal. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Omnik Portal
Cancel Omnik Portal via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Omnik Portal via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Omnik Portal's Website
Another way of canceling Omnik Portal subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Omnik Portal app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.omniksolar.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Omnik Portal App
The free Omnik app for the easy viewing PV Data. It is simple and user friendly is now available for your smartphone. To use the app for your plant, please register your information www.omnikportal.com or use phone register it. it support With an iPhone,iPad,android to view it,omnikportal users can monitor your system more easily than ever. It support end user and distributor, installer to view the information,It provide rich graphics and the power output,generated energy and yield of the systems. No matter what size your plant might have:omnikportal will give detailed information. You may browse public Plant when you have not the Omnik account.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app