How to Cancel Intruder Selfie
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Intruder Selfie : Who Touched subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Intruder Selfie : Who Touched subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Intruder Selfie Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Intruder Selfie : Who Touched subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Intruder Selfie : Who Touched ".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Intruder Selfie : Who Touched subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Intruder Selfie : Who Touched subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Intruder Selfie Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Intruder Selfie : Who Touched " and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Intruder Selfie will now be canceled.
Cancel Intruder Selfie Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Intruder Selfie : Who Touched via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Intruder Selfie : Who Touched . Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Intruder Selfie
Cancel Intruder Selfie via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Intruder Selfie : Who Touched via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Intruder Selfie's Website
Another way of canceling Intruder Selfie : Who Touched subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Intruder Selfie : Who Touched app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Intruder Selfie : Who Touched App
Do you want to know who touched your phone while you were absent ? do you want the intruder’s selfie ? Just as a phone guard and your third eye Intruder Selfie Catcher will take a selfie of any marauders trying to unlock your phone without your know. Warning ! This app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts. The ISC team (Intruder Selfie Catcher team) worked hard to build up a phone guard just for you to keep your phone away from any intruder. Wife, family or childrens the eye catching option will save a selfie that you can visit any time in the gallery section. You might have asked your self many times : Who Touched My Phone ! so may be you will need a third eye to guard your phone ! Intruder Selfie Catcher is now your third eye and your phone guard 24/7 silently doing its job for you. To use Intruder and Marauders Selfie Catcher : • Download and Install Intruder Selfie Catcher on your phone. • Open Intruder Selfie Catcher and agree all the needed permissions. • Enable the eye catching (on the top left). • By going to gallery you can see all the marauders that tried to unlock your phone. • To know who touched your phone this app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts. By using our phone guard app you will never ask your self "Who Touched My Phone" all the marauders and intruders are listed in your gallery section. Don"t forget to rate Intruder Selfie Catcher on google play and send us feedback...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app