How to Cancel APK Linux
Learn how to cancel APK Linux subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel APK Linux Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "APK Linux".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "APK Linux" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel APK Linux Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "APK Linux" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to APK Linux will now be canceled.
Cancel APK Linux Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "APK Linux" or "Centre for Mobile Education and Research" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from APK Linux
Cancel APK Linux via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on APK Linux's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.cmer.ca/apklinux and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About APK Linux App
This is an embedded Linux distribution for ARM-based Android 4.03+ devices. It is meant to be used as a bare-bones Linux distribution with all the potential functionality of a full desktop. The objective is to make it easily distributed without the need to root your device. This app is meant for the power user, and is still experimental. In order to use it, you must have ConnectBot (or any other Telent client) installed on your device. Once downloaded and installed, simply press the APK Linux icon and the program will copy the distribution files onto your device and connect via Telnet. Altneratively, you may connect from your desktop using "adb" TCP forwarding on port 9000 and then telneting to localhost. To kill the application completely, open the terminal and type the command "pkill cmer". To learn more and find tutorials on how to build your own Linux distribution for Android, please visit http://www.cmer.ca/apklinux and follow the instructions. Please email any feedback and bug reports to: qusay.mahmou[email protected]. This is being released under the GPL License v2.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app