How To Cancel APK Linux Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of APK Linux and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your APK Linux subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your APK Linux subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on APK Linux website
- Alternatives to APK Linux
Cancel APK Linux Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel APK Linux subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "APK Linux".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling APK Linux subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel APK Linux subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel APK Linux Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "APK Linux" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to APK Linux will now be canceled.
Cancel APK Linux Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to APK Linux via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see APK Linux. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from APK Linux
Cancel APK Linux Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting APK Linux via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on APK Linux's Website
Another way of canceling APK Linux subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the APK Linux app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cmer.ca/apklinux and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About APK Linux App
This is an embedded Linux distribution for ARM-based Android 4.03+ devices. It is meant to be used as a bare-bones Linux distribution with all the potential functionality of a full desktop. The objective is to make it easily distributed without the need to root your device. This app is meant for the power user, and is still experimental. In order to use it, you must have ConnectBot (or any other Telent client) installed on your device. Once downloaded and installed, simply press the APK Linux icon and the program will copy the distribution files onto your device and connect via Telnet. Altn...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app