How to Cancel FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin
Learn how to cancel FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin will now be canceled.
Cancel FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin" or "Flipdog Solutions, LLC" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin
Cancel FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin's Website
- Visit their website - http://maildroid-dev.appspot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About FlipdogSolutions Crypto Plugin App
The Flipdog Encryption Plugin was built to add onto existing Flipdog Solutions applications to give them enhanced security. The current version supports the existing email application MailDroid and gives it support for S/MIME and openPGP. With openPGP, it supports Inline PGP and PGP/MIME under openPGP. NOTE: This is a plugin library for existing Flipdog applications and will be of no use without the main application installed. Current features are focused on MailDroid, but it will soon expand to include other Flipdog Solution apps and will improve over time. Currently, you can send email, write email and read email with PGP, and PGP/MIME as well as sMIME. *Features* 1. Import private and public certificates for S/MIME (.crt, .cert, .cer, .pem, and .der files) 2. Import private and public keys for PGP (.asc files, PubRing.gpg, SecRing.gpg) 3. Ability to set a pass-phrase timeout 4. Certificates built into the Android Certificate Store will be recognized 5. Use self-signed certificates 6. HKP lookup and Import PGP keys 7. Set your own servers for lookup 8. View and Import from PGP server Android is a trademark of Google Inc. *Permissions Explained* 1. The built in file browser needs access to read certificate files or pgp keys from your SD card in order to import them into the app. 2. The internet permission is required for S/MIME to check against the certificate authority and for the HKP implementation to look for PGP keys. 3. Logging ability is needed to send debug logs to us for support, logging is on demand and not run automatically The Flipdog Encryption Plugin is approved classified under the provisions of ECCN 5D992.c pursuant to Section 742.15(b)(1) of the EAR. Please follow the guidelines of your country in terms of download and usage of this plugin.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app