How To Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Barcode Scanner and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Barcode Scanner subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Barcode Scanner subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Barcode Scanner website
- Alternatives to Barcode Scanner
Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Barcode Scanner subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Barcode Scanner".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Barcode Scanner subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Barcode Scanner subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Barcode Scanner" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Barcode Scanner will now be canceled.
Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Barcode Scanner via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Barcode Scanner. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Barcode Scanner
Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Barcode Scanner via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Barcode Scanner's Website
Another way of canceling Barcode Scanner subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Barcode Scanner app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://cmbdn.cognex.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Barcode Scanner App
Download our Barcode Scanner SDK demonstration for your mobile Android device to see how the powerful Cognex Mobile Barcode SDK can add new interactivity to your Android apps and enable a host of marketing, industry, and enterprise automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) workflows. Our API delivers outstanding value to developers through four pillars: simplicity, reliability, efficiency, and speed. Simplicity - With the Cognex Mobile Barcode SDK, it is no longer necessary to develop separate applications nor manage multiple software and hardware solutions and deployments for m...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app