How To Delete NFC Smart Card Info Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NFC Smart Card Info account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NFC Smart Card Info app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NFC Smart Card Info completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like NFC Smart Card Info
Delete NFC Smart Card Info Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NFC Smart Card Info. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NFC Smart Card Info via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NFC Smart Card Info.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NFC Smart Card Info of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NFC Smart Card Info's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NFC Smart Card Info on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NFC Smart Card Info from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NFC Smart Card Info app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NFC Smart Card Info from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NFC Smart Card Info icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NFC Smart Card Info.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NFC Smart Card Info app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NFC Smart Card Info" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete NFC Smart Card Info from your Android phone
To delete NFC Smart Card Info from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NFC Smart Card Info.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NFC Smart Card Info app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NFC Smart Card Info app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".