How To Delete BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text
Delete BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text from your Android phone
To delete BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text Software Details
1. For users who prefer the original green color and Arial Narrow XL transparent font that was included in early versions of Battery Notifier Pro BT.
2. Download HD add-ons within Battery Notifier Pro BT or search for "bnbt" in your browser at Google Play.
3. This font may still be used along with the custom blue, orange and red text color level options in Battery Notifier Pro BT.
4. For Android 3.x/4.x users who wish to have the brightest colors possible on their dim status bars, look for our HD add-ons with “b” after the font name.
5. This is a MD (medium-density) add-on package for Battery Notifier Pro BT 1.3.6 or higher.
6. You must have already purchased and installed Battery Notifier Pro BT.