How to Delete VSCAM Completely
Published by VStarcam Technology Co., Ltd.,
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your VSCAM account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete VSCAM Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by VSCAM:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your VSCAM account, contact VSCAM via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify VSCAM of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to VSCAM using the form below:
2. How to Delete VSCAM on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete VSCAM".
3. Delete VSCAM on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "VSCAM" and Click "Uninstall".
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!