How To Cancel XuanWheel Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of XuanWheel and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your XuanWheel subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your XuanWheel subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on XuanWheel website
- Alternatives to XuanWheel
Cancel XuanWheel Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel XuanWheel subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "XuanWheel".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling XuanWheel subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel XuanWheel subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel XuanWheel Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "XuanWheel" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to XuanWheel will now be canceled.
Cancel XuanWheel Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to XuanWheel via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see XuanWheel. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from XuanWheel
Cancel XuanWheel Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting XuanWheel via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on XuanWheel's Website
Another way of canceling XuanWheel subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the XuanWheel app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://ixuanlun.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About XuanWheel App
1. XuanWheel, a APP PROGRAMMABLE bicycle light that can turn your bicycle wheel into a colorful screen. The light shines both sides, and is controlled via APP. 2. APP DIY: Search “xuanwheel”in google play or APP store to download APP. You can add GIFs\photos\text and DIY any pictures by APP. Then send it to Xuanwheel in one second. Support Bluetooth 4.0, support Android 4.3 and above, iPhone 4S and above system. 3. DISPLAYING CLEAR PICS AT A LOW SPEED of 15km/h-60km/h.S1 consists of 96 ultra-bright RGB LEDs and two led bars, which is much more than normal spokes. 4. EASY TO INSTALL: Fits...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app