How to Delete HTC Service Pack Completely
Learn how to delete your HTC Service Pack account, your personal data and also delete the HTC Service Pack app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with HTC Service Pack completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete HTC Service Pack Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by HTC Service Pack. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting HTC Service Pack via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with HTC Service Pack.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify HTC Service Pack of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting HTC Service Pack's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of HTC Service Pack on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete HTC Service Pack from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete HTC Service Pack app from your Iphone
If you want to delete HTC Service Pack from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the HTC Service Pack icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on HTC Service Pack.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the HTC Service Pack app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete HTC Service Pack" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete HTC Service Pack from your Android phone
To delete HTC Service Pack from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on HTC Service Pack.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the HTC Service Pack app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the HTC Service Pack app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
HTC Service Pack Software Details
1. HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries.
2. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
3. The HTC Service Pack is a support service update that combines previously released updates and helps make your HTC experience more reliable.
4. Make sure you install the latest service pack to help keep your HTC experiences up to date.