How To Cancel NFC Smart Card Info Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of NFC Smart Card Info and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your NFC Smart Card Info subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your NFC Smart Card Info subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on NFC Smart Card Info website
- Alternatives to NFC Smart Card Info
Cancel NFC Smart Card Info Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel NFC Smart Card Info subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "NFC Smart Card Info".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling NFC Smart Card Info subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel NFC Smart Card Info subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel NFC Smart Card Info Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "NFC Smart Card Info" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NFC Smart Card Info will now be canceled.
Cancel NFC Smart Card Info Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NFC Smart Card Info via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NFC Smart Card Info. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NFC Smart Card Info
Cancel NFC Smart Card Info Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NFC Smart Card Info via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on NFC Smart Card Info's Website
Another way of canceling NFC Smart Card Info subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the NFC Smart Card Info app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.inoapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About NFC Smart Card Info App
This app shows Secure Element applications (a.k.a Java Card applet or Smart Card application) are installed on a contact-less Smart Card (ISO/IEC 14443-4) or EMV credit card using Android NFC phones. - Show tag ID, tag tech, 14443 card type (A/B), historical bytes - Show name, AID and brief description of detected applets - Log level preference: show various level of log detail including R-APDU via - Show HCE support status + P2P protocol type in About - Material Design UI Notes: - Only work with NFC phones. - This app won't detect custom applet. It only works with known applicat...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app