How To Cancel HTC Service Pack Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of HTC Service Pack and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HTC Service Pack subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your HTC Service Pack subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HTC Service Pack website
- Alternatives to HTC Service Pack
Cancel HTC Service Pack Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HTC Service Pack subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HTC Service Pack".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HTC Service Pack subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HTC Service Pack subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HTC Service Pack Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HTC Service Pack" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HTC Service Pack will now be canceled.
Cancel HTC Service Pack Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HTC Service Pack via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HTC Service Pack. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HTC Service Pack
Cancel HTC Service Pack Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HTC Service Pack via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HTC Service Pack's Website
Another way of canceling HTC Service Pack subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HTC Service Pack app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://htc.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HTC Service Pack App
The HTC Service Pack is a support service update that combines previously released updates and helps make your HTC experience more reliable. Service packs are provided free of charge. Make sure you install the latest service pack to help keep your HTC experiences up to date. HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the tradem...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app