How to Delete ANTtester Completely
Published by Quantrity
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your ANTtester account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete ANTtester Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ANTtester:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your ANTtester account, contact ANTtester via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify ANTtester of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to ANTtester using the form below:
2. How to Delete ANTtester on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete ANTtester".
3. Delete ANTtester on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "ANTtester" and Click "Uninstall".
ANTtester Product Details
With this application you can check the different ANT+™ capabilities your device supports. It also offers links to download/uninstall the different ANT+™ packages.
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!