How To Cancel Cardboard Design Lab Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cardboard Design Lab and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cardboard Design Lab subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cardboard Design Lab subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cardboard Design Lab website
- Alternatives to Cardboard Design Lab
Cancel Cardboard Design Lab Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cardboard Design Lab subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cardboard Design Lab".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cardboard Design Lab subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cardboard Design Lab subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cardboard Design Lab Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cardboard Design Lab" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cardboard Design Lab will now be canceled.
Cancel Cardboard Design Lab Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cardboard Design Lab via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cardboard Design Lab. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cardboard Design Lab
Cancel Cardboard Design Lab Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cardboard Design Lab via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cardboard Design Lab's Website
Another way of canceling Cardboard Design Lab subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cardboard Design Lab app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://developers.google.com/cardboard and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cardboard Design Lab App
Enjoy an educational and immersive journey through principles for developing virtual reality experiences. Designing great user experiences in virtual reality is considerably different than designing for traditional 2D form factors. Virtual reality introduces a new set of physiological and ergonomic considerations to inform your design work. VR Design Principles Covered 1. Using a Reticle 2. UI Depth & Eye Strain 3. Using Constant Velocity 4. Keeping the User Grounded 5. Maintaining Head Tracking 6. Guiding with Light 7. Leveraging Scale 8. Spatial Audio 9. Gaze Cues 10. Make i...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app