How To Cancel BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text website
- Alternatives to BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text
Cancel BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text will now be canceled.
Cancel BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text
Cancel BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text's Website
Another way of canceling BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://larryvgs.com/BNProBT/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BN Pro ArialXL Legacy Text App
This is a MD (medium-density) add-on package for Battery Notifier Pro BT 1.3.6 or higher. (Requires Battery Notifier Pro BT 1.3.6 or higher to be installed first.) INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: You must have already purchased and installed Battery Notifier Pro BT. After downloading the add-on from Google Play, press "Open" at Google Play to install. For users who prefer the original green color and Arial Narrow XL transparent font that was included in early versions of Battery Notifier Pro BT. This font may still be used along with the custom blue, orange and red text color level optio...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app