How to Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART
Learn how to cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Prolific PL2303 USB-UART".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Prolific PL2303 USB-UART" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Prolific PL2303 USB-UART" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Prolific PL2303 USB-UART will now be canceled.
Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Prolific PL2303 USB-UART" or "Prolific Technology Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Prolific PL2303 USB-UART
Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Prolific PL2303 USB-UART's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowProduct.aspx?p_id=230&pcid=41 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Prolific PL2303 USB-UART App
Prolific announces the world's first and only Android USB Host API driver solution (NO root permission needed) for connecting PL2303 USB-to-Serial devices to Android-powered devices with USB Host mode support. Customers can now develop Android software (APP) based on the Android driver library provided by Prolific. The PL2303 USB-to-Serial chip not only provides driver solutions for Windows/Mac/Linux but now also for Android OS platforms. The PL2303 Android driver library allows customers and developers to write Android applications to interface their UART/ RS232 / RS422 / RS485 devices with millions of Android USB host devices like Smartphones, Tablets, and Smart TVs. This is just a terminal program, not used in the above specific device applications, such as GPS, cash register, modem,..etc... Terminal program just for watching row data, if you have a specific purpose, please make sure your PL2303 chip model, you can download the SimpleTest APK source code from Prolific web-site, and then develop your own android application Requirements: --------------------- - USB Device with PL2303HXD, PL2303EA or PL2303RA controller chip NOTE: PL2303HXA and PL2303XA are not supported (Discontinued Products) - Android-Powered Device (Tablet/Phones) with USB Host Mode Support - Android 3.2 and above OS versions Prolific recommends following vendor cable brands: Product: FB1210 USB to 1-port RS-232 Adapter( PL2303HXD ) Product: FB1311 Commercial Grade USB to RS-422/485 Adapter(PL2303HXD ) Good Way Technology Co., Ltd. E-mail: [email protected] Web: http://www.goodway.com.tw/ Product: Plugable USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter (PL2303HXD ) Plugable Technologies (USA & UK Direct) E-mail: [email protected] Web: http://www.plugable.com/ Product: OP-1010, OP-1012 -->> USB to TTL (PL2303HXD ) Product: OP-1020 -->> USB to RS232 (PL2303HXD ) Product: OP-1030 -->> USB to RS485 (PL2303HXD ) ONEPING TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD E-mail: [email protected] Web: http://www.oneping.com.tw/
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app