How To Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Prolific PL2303 USB-UART and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Prolific PL2303 USB-UART subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Prolific PL2303 USB-UART subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Prolific PL2303 USB UART website
- Alternatives to Prolific PL2303 USB-UART
Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Prolific PL2303 USB-UART".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Prolific PL2303 USB-UART subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Prolific PL2303 USB-UART" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Prolific PL2303 USB UART will now be canceled.
Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Prolific PL2303 USB-UART via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Prolific PL2303 USB-UART. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Prolific PL2303 USB UART
Cancel Prolific PL2303 USB-UART Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Prolific PL2303 USB-UART via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Prolific PL2303 USB-UART's Website
Another way of canceling Prolific PL2303 USB-UART subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Prolific PL2303 USB-UART app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowProduct.aspx?p_id=230&pcid=41 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Prolific PL2303 USB-UART App
Prolific announces the world's first and only Android USB Host API driver solution (NO root permission needed) for connecting PL2303 USB-to-Serial devices to Android-powered devices with USB Host mode support. Customers can now develop Android software (APP) based on the Android driver library provided by Prolific. The PL2303 USB-to-Serial chip not only provides driver solutions for Windows/Mac/Linux but now also for Android OS platforms. The PL2303 Android driver library allows customers and developers to write Android applications to interface their UART/ RS232 / RS422 / RS485 devices w...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app