How To Cancel YMCA of Metro Chicago Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of YMCA of Metro Chicago and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your YMCA of Metro Chicago subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your YMCA of Metro Chicago subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on YMCA of Metro Chicago website
- Alternatives to YMCA of Metro Chicago
Cancel YMCA of Metro Chicago Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel YMCA of Metro Chicago subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "YMCA of Metro Chicago".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling YMCA of Metro Chicago subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel YMCA of Metro Chicago subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel YMCA of Metro Chicago Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "YMCA of Metro Chicago" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to YMCA of Metro Chicago will now be canceled.
Cancel YMCA of Metro Chicago Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to YMCA of Metro Chicago via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see YMCA of Metro Chicago. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from YMCA of Metro Chicago
Cancel YMCA of Metro Chicago Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting YMCA of Metro Chicago via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on YMCA of Metro Chicago's Website
Another way of canceling YMCA of Metro Chicago subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the YMCA of Metro Chicago app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.migymapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About YMCA of Metro Chicago App
Strong Communities Start Here. At the heart of the YMCA lies the power to transform—both yourself and the world around you. At the Y we provide: - exceptional fitness, personal training, sports and aquatics programs - extensive preschool, school-age and teen programs - fun family and community programs and events - volunteer and mentoring opportunities And now we provide you a mobile app that allows you: - view our group fitness, gym and pool schedules for all of our YMCA of Metro Chicago membership centers - get updates regarding schedule changes - add classes to your per...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app