How to Cancel Stuart Scottish Text to Speech
Learn how to cancel Stuart Scottish Text to Speech subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Stuart Scottish Text to Speech Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Stuart Scottish Text to Speech".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Stuart Scottish Text to Speech" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Stuart Scottish Text to Speech Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Stuart Scottish Text to Speech" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Stuart Scottish Text to Speech will now be canceled.
Cancel Stuart Scottish Text to Speech Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Stuart Scottish Text to Speech" or "CereProc Text-to-Speech" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Stuart Scottish Text to Speech
Cancel Stuart Scottish Text to Speech via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Stuart Scottish Text to Speech's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.cereproc.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Stuart Scottish Text to Speech App
CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output. This voice can synthesize: * Navigation directions from Scout while driving * Accessibility information with Talkback * Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork * Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps * Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully * and many other TTS-enabled apps Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor. You can try the Stuart voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage: http://www.cereproc.com
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app