Why should I report an Issue with AffdexMe?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Affectiva Temp to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
AffdexMe Features and Description
AffdexMe demonstrates the use of Affectiva's Affdex Software Developer Kit (SDK), which lets developers emotion-enable their apps and digital experiences. The app analyzes and respond to facial expressions of emotion in real time using the built-in camera on your Android/iOS device. To use, simply start the app and you will see your own face on the screen with metrics at the top measuring expressions and emotions and the most likely emoji icon that matches your facial expression. There are three icons on the right side of the screen that will allow you to: - Select the desired emotions or expressions to track (any 6 can be shown in the app at one time) - Switch between the front and rear-facing camera - Take a snapshot and save to your photo roll. - The app’s preferences can also be used to: change the processing frame rate - display facial points as the face is tracked. - display gender and glasses avatar - display emoji avatars - track multiple faces simultaneously (BETA) Visit our developer portal at http://developer.affectiva.com for more information on our SDK. Gender avatar adapted from Emoji One: http://emojione.com/
Troubleshoot and Solve Common AffdexMe Issues
How to Fix AffdexMe Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with AffdexMe, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if AffdexMe is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter AffdexMe user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that AffdexMe is down, you'll need to wait until AffdexMe itself fixes the issue.
- Clear AffdexMe app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....