How To Cancel SSF2X Hitbox Guide Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SSF2X Hitbox Guide and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SSF2X Hitbox Guide subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SSF2X Hitbox Guide subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SSF2X Hitbox Guide website
- Alternatives to SSF2X Hitbox Guide
Cancel SSF2X Hitbox Guide Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SSF2X Hitbox Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SSF2X Hitbox Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SSF2X Hitbox Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SSF2X Hitbox Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SSF2X Hitbox Guide Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SSF2X Hitbox Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SSF2X Hitbox Guide will now be canceled.
Cancel SSF2X Hitbox Guide Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SSF2X Hitbox Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SSF2X Hitbox Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SSF2X Hitbox Guide
Cancel SSF2X Hitbox Guide Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SSF2X Hitbox Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SSF2X Hitbox Guide's Website
Another way of canceling SSF2X Hitbox Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SSF2X Hitbox Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SSF2X Hitbox Guide App
This app is dedicated to all players into the world of this magical game which is "Super Street Fighter 2X", whenever you are a beginner or a veteran. Find all the movements of the 17 heroes of "Super Street Fighter 2X", detailed image by image with their respective hitboxes, to master your favorite characters. Easily switch from “Old” to “New” version, thanks to the reminder integrated into the application. Keep your notes taken on each character using the notepad. *** DISCLAIMER *** This application is an unofficial guide. The Dev Team is not endorsed by or affiliated...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app