How to Delete Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner Completely
Learn how to delete your Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner account, contact Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner".
3. Delete Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner" and Click "Uninstall".
Gamers GLTool with Game Tuner Product Details