How to Delete Al Quran Pro Completely
Learn how to delete your Al Quran Pro - Read Quran Offline, MP3 Quran Full account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Al Quran Pro Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Al Quran Pro - Read Quran Offline, MP3 Quran Full:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Al Quran Pro account, contact Al Quran Pro via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Al Quran Pro of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Al Quran Pro on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Al Quran Pro - Read Quran Offline, MP3 Quran Full".
3. Delete Al Quran Pro on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Al Quran Pro - Read Quran Offline, MP3 Quran Full" and Click "Uninstall".
Al Quran Pro - Read Quran Offline, MP3 Quran Full Product Details
Ramadan is known as the month of blessing in Islam and its a strong belief of all Muslims. We wish you the blessing of Upcoming Ramadan 2020. All in one Islamic App with multiple features like Muslim prayer times, adhan time, Read and recite the Holy Quran Like Actual Quran Book in your Hand, Listen Quran Recitation in voice of more than 30 Qur’ aa Worldwide, Qibla finder to find Qibla direction, Ramadan calendar 2019, 40 Rabbanas (duaas of Quran),Tasbeeh Counter, nearest Mosque Finder And the best feature of this app is to Make Quran Post And Share on Social Media. Main Features of Al-Quran Pro: ● Read Quran Offline (Holy Quran Majeed Book) Holy Quran القرآن الكريم has an elegant style, Don't bother yourself by scrolling up and down; now easily recite as actual Color printed Quran page by page. Recite Holy Quran with actual experience, feels just like an actual Quran Book in your hand. ● Listen Quran Recitation (World Famous Reciters) Listen in the voice of more than 30 World Famous Quráa (reciters) including Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Sheikh Mishary Rashid Alafasy, Cheikh Saad al Ghamedi. and more. ● Make & Share Quran Post The Feature which makes this Quran Kareem App different from other Islamic apps is Make & Share Quran Post. Save selected verses of the Quran as an image in your device. Convert desired verses in the beautiful posts with translations for sharing with others. You can also share Quran Verses via social media platforms. Share the Holy Quran Post “application is a humble effort to seek and spread the knowledge of Quran Pak with other people. It contains complete 114 Surahs with multiple translations Like Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, English, Français, Türkçe, العربية, اردو, ● Accurate prayer times Accurate prayer times based on your current location. Show the times for the Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha prayers. ● Qibla compass to Mecca Provide an accurate Qibla direction with a compass pointing to Makkah's location. Animated Qibla compass and map to show you the direction to Mecca ● Ramadan Fasting Times Provide accurate Ramadan timings (Sehri and Iftar) for Ramadan 2020. ● Quran with audio recitations Read and listen to The Holy Quran (Al Qur'an) with audio recitations and translations. ● 40 Rabbanas (duaas of Quran) "40 Rabbanas" feature is a collection of 40 Duas (Duʿā' - invocations) of the Qur'an that begin with the word "rabbana - رَبَّنَا" (Our Lord).