How To Delete Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)
Delete Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Juz Amma (Suras of Quran). They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Juz Amma Suras of Quran .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Juz Amma Suras of Quran of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Juz Amma (Suras of Quran).
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) from your Android phone
To delete Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Juz Amma (Suras of Quran).
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Software Details
This application contains Juz Amma (Last chapter of the Quran from Surah 78 to Surah 114) and Al-Fatiha. Each sura is displayed with its original verse (in arabic) and also with its translation and transliteration. Reminder: A juz is one of 30 parts of roughly equal length into which the Qur'an is sometimes divided. The juz that is the most commonly memorized is «juz Amma» which is the thirtieth part and which starts from Sura 78 (An-Naba) to Sura 114 (An-Nas), that are most of the short suras of the Quran. Juz Amma is named after the 1st word of the 1st sura (sura 78) in that j...