How To Cancel Black Light Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Black Light and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Black Light subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Black Light subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Black Light website
- Alternatives to Black Light
Cancel Black Light Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Black Light subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Black Light".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Black Light subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Black Light subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Black Light Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Black Light" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Black Light will now be canceled.
Cancel Black Light Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Black Light via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Black Light. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Black Light
Cancel Black Light Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Black Light via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Black Light's Website
Another way of canceling Black Light subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Black Light app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://chic-apps.blogspot.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Black Light App
Black Light is a simulator of real black light. In the app you can change and select the TONE of color that you want (Deep purple variations), the TIME that you want the screen will be active and the BRIGHTNESS of your screen. All the colors in "Black light" are optimized to show a powerful radiant effect. "Black light" is only for fun and doesn't produce real black light, "Black light" just mimics the color of a black light.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app