How to Cancel OpenGL ES Examples
Learn how to cancel OpenGL ES Examples subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel OpenGL ES Examples Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "OpenGL ES Examples".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "OpenGL ES Examples" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OpenGL ES Examples Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "OpenGL ES Examples" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to OpenGL ES Examples will now be canceled.
Cancel OpenGL ES Examples Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "OpenGL ES Examples" or "Learn OpenGL ES" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from OpenGL ES Examples
Cancel OpenGL ES Examples via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on OpenGL ES Examples's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.learnopengles.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About OpenGL ES Examples App
This application is a portfolio of examples, based on the lessons and tutorials over at Learn OpenGL ES to help teach you OpenGL ES and 3D graphics programming on Android. The lessons are mostly in OpenGL ES 2 so you will need support for that on your device. The lessons can be followed at http://www.learnopengles.com. The lessons: ------------ Lesson Eight: An Intro to VBOs (Vertex Buffer Objects) Lesson Seven: An Intro to VBOs (Vertex Buffer Objects) Lesson Six: Texture Filtering Modes Lesson Five: An Intro to Blending Lesson Four: Basic Texturing Lesson Three: Adding Per-Pixel Lighting Lesson Two: An Intro to Lighting Lesson One: Getting Started
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app