How To Cancel OpenGL ES Examples Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of OpenGL ES Examples and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your OpenGL ES Examples subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your OpenGL ES Examples subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on OpenGL ES Examples website
- Alternatives to OpenGL ES Examples
Cancel OpenGL ES Examples Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel OpenGL ES Examples subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "OpenGL ES Examples".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling OpenGL ES Examples subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel OpenGL ES Examples subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OpenGL ES Examples Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "OpenGL ES Examples" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to OpenGL ES Examples will now be canceled.
Cancel OpenGL ES Examples Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to OpenGL ES Examples via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see OpenGL ES Examples. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from OpenGL ES Examples
Cancel OpenGL ES Examples Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting OpenGL ES Examples via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on OpenGL ES Examples's Website
Another way of canceling OpenGL ES Examples subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the OpenGL ES Examples app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.learnopengles.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About OpenGL ES Examples App
This application is a portfolio of examples, based on the lessons and tutorials over at Learn OpenGL ES to help teach you OpenGL ES and 3D graphics programming on Android. The lessons are mostly in OpenGL ES 2 so you will need support for that on your device. The lessons can be followed at http://www.learnopengles.com. The lessons: ------------ Lesson Eight: An Intro to VBOs (Vertex Buffer Objects) Lesson Seven: An Intro to VBOs (Vertex Buffer Objects) Lesson Six: Texture Filtering Modes Lesson Five: An Intro to Blending Lesson Four: Basic Texturing Lesson Three: Adding Per-Pixel...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app