Contact Eye Gaze
Why should I report an Issue with Eye Gaze?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of net.cat to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Eye Gaze Features and Description
Eye Gaze is the application developed for my master's thesis. It is a simple demonstration of the implemented features. In particular, the app lets you to stabilize (for small displacements) the camera shakes and track the gaze direction after the detection of the user's facial features. The developed system exploits the OpenCV library. VIDEOSTABILIZATION: There are two possible approaches to video stabilize the camera, but not every device support both adequately. TRACKING: In order for the system to work, the user must focus the face. Furthermore, wearing glasses or the presence of disturbing elements modifies the application's right performance. For the system's optimization, you should put yourself in adequately illuminated places. As a matter of fact, too much illumination or an inadequate one could modify the system's performance. The facial feature which is considered the most influencing one on the system's correct performance is the eye's extremity, especially its detection; this is the reason why the user is free to choose the approach which he considers to be the best one. **** INFO **** For any info, please contact me via e-mail
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Eye Gaze Issues
How to Fix Eye Gaze Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Eye Gaze, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Eye Gaze is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Eye Gaze user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Eye Gaze is down, you'll need to wait until Eye Gaze itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Eye Gaze app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....