How To Cancel Scheme Droid Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Scheme Droid and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Scheme Droid subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Scheme Droid subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Scheme Droid website
- Alternatives to Scheme Droid
Cancel Scheme Droid Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Scheme Droid subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Scheme Droid".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Scheme Droid subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Scheme Droid subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Scheme Droid Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Scheme Droid" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Scheme Droid will now be canceled.
Cancel Scheme Droid Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Scheme Droid via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Scheme Droid. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Scheme Droid
Cancel Scheme Droid Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Scheme Droid via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Scheme Droid's Website
Another way of canceling Scheme Droid subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Scheme Droid app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://github.com/ddasilva and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Scheme Droid App
A scheme interpreter for Android. Scheme is a minimalist, multi-paradigm dialect of Lisp. Implements all of R4RS Scheme except that continuations can only be used as escape procedures and strings are not mutable. Powered by the JScheme library. Open source! https://github.com/ddasilva/scheme-droid
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app