How To Delete TP-LINK tpCamera Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TP-LINK tpCamera account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TP-LINK tpCamera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TP-LINK tpCamera completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete TP-LINK tpCamera Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TP-LINK tpCamera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TP-LINK tpCamera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TP LINK tpCamera.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TP LINK tpCamera of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TP-LINK tpCamera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TP-LINK tpCamera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TP-LINK tpCamera from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TP-LINK tpCamera app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TP-LINK tpCamera from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TP-LINK tpCamera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TP-LINK tpCamera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TP-LINK tpCamera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TP-LINK tpCamera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete TP-LINK tpCamera from your Android phone
To delete TP-LINK tpCamera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TP-LINK tpCamera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TP-LINK tpCamera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TP-LINK tpCamera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TP-LINK tpCamera Software Details
Stay connected to what you care most. TP-LINK tpCamera is a cloud-based video monitoring app that lets you stay connected to home, family, or pets remotely. View your cameras anywhere and anytime. With the TP-LINK tpCamera app installed on your smartphones, you can easily access your cloud cameras at any time and from anywhere over the Internet, so you never miss a moment. ★Features ● Free cloud service for life. ● Quick registration and setup, the simplest way to connect to your home and office. ● Manage and stream live videos from multiple cameras. ● Store photos and videos...