How to Cancel Hannah US English Text to Spee
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Hannah US English Text to Spee subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Hannah US English Text to Spee subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Hannah US English Text to Spee Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hannah US English Text to Spee subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hannah US English Text to Spee".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hannah US English Text to Spee subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hannah US English Text to Spee subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hannah US English Text to Spee Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hannah US English Text to Spee" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hannah US English Text to Spee will now be canceled.
Cancel Hannah US English Text to Spee Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hannah US English Text to Spee via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hannah US English Text to Spee. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hannah US English Text to Spee
Cancel Hannah US English Text to Spee via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hannah US English Text to Spee via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Hannah US English Text to Spee's Website
Another way of canceling Hannah US English Text to Spee subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hannah US English Text to Spee app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cereproc.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hannah US English Text to Spee App
CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output. This voice can synthesize: * Navigation directions from Scout while driving * Accessibility information with Talkback * Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork * Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps * Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully * and many other TTS-enabled apps Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor. You can try the Hannah voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage: http://www.cereproc.com
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app