How to Delete JWildfireMini FREE Completely
Learn how to delete your JWildfireMini FREE account, your personal data and also delete the JWildfireMini FREE app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with JWildfireMini FREE completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete JWildfireMini FREE Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by JWildfireMini FREE. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting JWildfireMini FREE via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with JWildfireMini FREE.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify JWildfireMini FREE of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting JWildfireMini FREE's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of JWildfireMini FREE on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete JWildfireMini FREE from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete JWildfireMini FREE app from your Iphone
If you want to delete JWildfireMini FREE from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the JWildfireMini FREE icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on JWildfireMini FREE.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the JWildfireMini FREE app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete JWildfireMini FREE" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete JWildfireMini FREE from your Android phone
To delete JWildfireMini FREE from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on JWildfireMini FREE.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the JWildfireMini FREE app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the JWildfireMini FREE app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
JWildfireMini FREE Software Details
1. - Ability to export flames (only in the purchased app) via email to be able to render your flames in any quality you desire later (using the full and free JWildfire application for personal computers).
2. JWildfire is a very comprehensive software suite to both construct and render flame fractals (end even create movies of them).
3. All you will need, is a decent personal computer and the full JWildfire application which is completely free and runs on any major platforms.
4. - Flame library with 60 stunning example flames ready to be play with (some of them are even unfinished material yet).
5. In short, flame fractals are an extension to classical IFS (iterated function systems) and were invented by Scott Draves.