How To Cancel Eye Gaze Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Eye Gaze and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Eye Gaze subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Eye Gaze subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Eye Gaze website
- Alternatives to Eye Gaze
Cancel Eye Gaze Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Eye Gaze subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Eye Gaze".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Eye Gaze subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Eye Gaze subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Eye Gaze Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Eye Gaze" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Eye Gaze will now be canceled.
Cancel Eye Gaze Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Eye Gaze via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Eye Gaze. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Eye Gaze
Cancel Eye Gaze Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Eye Gaze via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Eye Gaze's Website
Another way of canceling Eye Gaze subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Eye Gaze app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Eye Gaze App
Eye Gaze is the application developed for my master's thesis. It is a simple demonstration of the implemented features. In particular, the app lets you to stabilize (for small displacements) the camera shakes and track the gaze direction after the detection of the user's facial features. The developed system exploits the OpenCV library. VIDEOSTABILIZATION: There are two possible approaches to video stabilize the camera, but not every device support both adequately. TRACKING: In order for the system to work, the user must focus the face. Furthermore, wearing glasses or the presence of...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app