How to Cancel Eye Gaze
Learn how to cancel Eye Gaze subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Eye Gaze Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Eye Gaze".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Eye Gaze" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Eye Gaze Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Eye Gaze" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Eye Gaze will now be canceled.
Cancel Eye Gaze Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Eye Gaze" or "net.cat" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Eye Gaze
Cancel Eye Gaze via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Eye Gaze's Website
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Eye Gaze App
Eye Gaze is the application developed for my master's thesis. It is a simple demonstration of the implemented features. In particular, the app lets you to stabilize (for small displacements) the camera shakes and track the gaze direction after the detection of the user's facial features. The developed system exploits the OpenCV library. VIDEOSTABILIZATION: There are two possible approaches to video stabilize the camera, but not every device support both adequately. TRACKING: In order for the system to work, the user must focus the face. Furthermore, wearing glasses or the presence of disturbing elements modifies the application's right performance. For the system's optimization, you should put yourself in adequately illuminated places. As a matter of fact, too much illumination or an inadequate one could modify the system's performance. The facial feature which is considered the most influencing one on the system's correct performance is the eye's extremity, especially its detection; this is the reason why the user is free to choose the approach which he considers to be the best one. **** INFO **** For any info, please contact me via e-mail
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app