How To Cancel Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Juz Amma Suras of Quran website
- Alternatives to Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)
Cancel Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Juz Amma Suras of Quran will now be canceled.
Cancel Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Juz Amma (Suras of Quran). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Juz Amma Suras of Quran
Cancel Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)'s Website
Another way of canceling Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://dimachcassiope.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) App
This application contains Juz Amma (Last chapter of the Quran from Surah 78 to Surah 114) and Al-Fatiha. Each sura is displayed with its original verse (in arabic) and also with its translation and transliteration. Reminder: A juz is one of 30 parts of roughly equal length into which the Qur'an is sometimes divided. The juz that is the most commonly memorized is «juz Amma» which is the thirtieth part and which starts from Sura 78 (An-Naba) to Sura 114 (An-Nas), that are most of the short suras of the Quran. Juz Amma is named after the 1st word of the 1st sura (sura 78) in that j...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app