Why should I report an Issue with V380S?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of JayLee to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
V380S Features and Description
V380S is a new generation of intelligent household cloud camera free application, can easily realize the remote video monitoring and management. 1. By this software can view the process of real-time video anytime and anywhere. 2. Support remote PTZ control, camera direction of rotation performed by touching the screen. 3. Support network live audio monitoring. 4. Support network remote video playback and image capture. 5. Support site motion detection alarm, and save the server to view 6. Support voice intercom and video calls 7. Intelligent cloud streaming transmission technology, million high-definition public network real-time transport. 8. Increased Digital zoom function, Preset function and WIFI Smartlink configuration function. Support quick AP config; Two-dimensional code scanning device ID and so on. 9. Live Preview increase recording function, you can view the recorded video in an album 10. Video files increase download function，you can examine the downloaded video in an album. 11. Increases cloud storage services, cloud services bind devices, video can be uploaded to the server, enhanced data security. Email:[email protected]
Troubleshoot and Solve Common V380S Issues
How to Fix V380S Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with V380S, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if V380S is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter V380S user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that V380S is down, you'll need to wait until V380S itself fixes the issue.
- Clear V380S app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....