How to Delete Black Light Completely
Learn how to delete your Black Light account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Black Light Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Black Light:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Black Light account, contact Black Light via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Black Light of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Black Light on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Black Light".
3. Delete Black Light on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Black Light" and Click "Uninstall".
Black Light Product Details
Black Light is a simulator of real black light. In the app you can change and select the TONE of color that you want (Deep purple variations), the TIME that you want the screen will be active and the BRIGHTNESS of your screen. All the colors in "Black light" are optimized to show a powerful radiant effect in the dark "Black light" is only for fun and doesn't produce real black light, "Black light" just mimics the color of a black light.