How to Cancel EyeCloud
Published by Lukeyan
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel EyeCloud subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel EyeCloud Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "EyeCloud".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "EyeCloud" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel EyeCloud Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "EyeCloud" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to EyeCloud will now be canceled.
Cancel EyeCloud Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "EyeCloud" or "Lukeyan" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from EyeCloud
Cancel EyeCloud via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask EyeCloud customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on EyeCloud's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.eyecloud.so and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About EyeCloud App
This software is specifically applied to Plug and Play IP-Camera. Apply the newest Plug and Play tech to completely solve problems in installing IP-Camera, using IP-Camera, this truly makes IP-Camera to be acceptable by common consumers.
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app