How to Delete Hints Completely
Published by Pilaro
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your Hints : Teardown multiplayer account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Hints Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hints : Teardown multiplayer:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Hints account, contact Hints via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Hints of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to Hints using the form below:
2. How to Delete Hints on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Hints : Teardown multiplayer".
3. Delete Hints on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Hints : Teardown multiplayer" and Click "Uninstall".
Hints : Teardown multiplayer Product Details
the teardown game Guide contains many useful hidden secrets and many more to break down all stages & missions of this game in order to use it toward your advantage, written by a fan, perfect for Beginners and intermediate players guide of the teardown become good at playing it
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!