How to Cancel MX Player Codec ARMv6 VFP
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MX Player Codec ARMv6 VFP Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MX Player Codec ARMv6 VFP Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MX Player Codec ARMv6 VFP will now be canceled.
Cancel MX Player Codec ARMv6 VFP Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MX Player Codec ARMv6 VFP
Cancel MX Player Codec ARMv6 VFP via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MX Player Codec ARMv6 VFP 's Website
Another way of canceling MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://apps.mxplayer.in/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP) App
MX Player Codec for ARMv6 VFP CPUs. MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies. ** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app