Why should I report an Issue with Cardboard?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Google LLC to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Cardboard Features and Description
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Cardboard Issues
How to Fix Cardboard Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Cardboard, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Cardboard is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Cardboard user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Cardboard is down, you'll need to wait until Cardboard itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Cardboard app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....